Saturday, March 5, 2016

Goodbye, I guess :)

What kind of games are you playing now?
Whatever it is, honey this isn't helping.
Or maybe, just like usual,
You're already one step ahead?

Or I'm the one who's delusional?
Cause I'm pretty sure we've got something.

Is that night the form of your selfishness?
Or you just wanna show me that you don't care.
If that's the case, you should go all the way
And don't torture me, please no more torturing.

I'll accept it if that's what you wanted.
I'm changing my directions,
Never towards you, not again.

I know it's gonna be hard,
But hey.
You're the one who said that
The bigger our problem is,
The greater we are if we could get over it.

And this is a big matter for me.

I'll find another superman.
That I could look over,
And appreciate me as he should.

And one thing you should probably know,
I'll never get mad at you.
I can read you, and I get why you're doing what you did.

Just hear my last message.

Please try to change and improve that kind of attitude.
It will be an unbearable pain for your future wife,
And it won't be fair for any human being,
To be treated like that.

Hope you're living well.
Good luck finding a suitable partner for you.
I wish you happy and blessed, always.

And yes, you'll be here in my heart.
Neatly locked in the bittersweet memories box of mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment