Sunday, February 7, 2016

Yet another one of my poem.

Maybe it was the idea of you, that appeals to me.
Not what you really are.
Maybe it's because everyone else was having it.
And I guess I want to have something like that too.

And I was clumsy, cause I thought it will end soon.
I was naive, for thinking that this is just another one,
that I will get over in a short amount of time.

Then I was wrong.

My feeling towards you grows apart.
Faster than the bloom, deeper than the spring.
Before I know it, You are everything I could ever think of.

ANd I was terrified.

Locking this feeling deep, deep down to my core.
Trying to fell in love all alone,
while holding on to the idea of independent.

Love.
This is a classic and mysterious thing.
It is.

I couldn't think logically when it comes to you.
Thousands, even millions reasons are standing there to tell me,
that I have to let you go.

But why,
a single reason of saying yes,
Is making me eager to stay?




02-02-2016
23.03 PM

can't sleep. missing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment